Tuesday, September 05, 2006

September 5

Ok, Today was rather a good day, Saw my nephew! Sean Ho! =D Super duper cute lah! He look super chubby, and he was just smiling and making funny noise as he cant speak yet. But it was all good! The funniest part was that he tried turning over himself, I mean He was lying on his back, then he tried turning over to his stomach, and he was like making funny noises all the way, He took 10+ mins to turn over! HAHAS! It sure feels great being an uncle! =D ahahas! Sean Ho! Ok! Other then that was that I met Shasi, Zul and Farhan at Hg Mall, And I met MIANBAOCAOREN! =D Thats sums up my day!

Ok! This below is about Singapore's game tomorrow against China! AFC qualifiers! GO SINGAPORE!

Full squad list as below –

1 Lionel Lewis GK (Home United)
2 Hassan Sunny GK (Geylang United)
3 Aide Iskandar DF (Tampines Rovers)
4 Baihakki Khaizan DF (Young Lions)
5 S. Subramani DF (Home United)
6 Noh Rahman DF (Geylang United)
7 Ismail Yunos DF (Young Lions)
8 Precious Emuejeraye DF (Gombak United)
9 Daniel Bennett DF (Woodlands Wellington)
10 Mustafic FahrudinDF/MF (Tampines Rovers)
11 Shahril Ishak MF (Young Lions)
12 Shi Jia Yi MF (Young Lions)
13 Tengku MushadadMF (Young Lions)
14 Mustaqim ManzurMF (SAFFC)
15 Isa Halim MF (Young Lions)
16 Itimi Dickson MF/FW (Woodlands Wellington)
17 Ahmad Latiff FW (Tampines Rovers)
18 Egmar GoncalvesFW (Home United)
19 Khairul Amri FW (Young Lions)
20 Noh Alam Shah FW (Tampines Rovers)
21 Ashrin Shariff FW (SAFFC)
22 Fazrul Nawaz FW (Young Lions)

Still thinking if I wana go, I need new signature on my Team Singapore Jersey! ahahas! But mainly is to support Team Singapore! Kallang Wave! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home